PRIMAL MOVEMENT WORKSHOP
SUNDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
£32 - WITH RUSS HARRIS MSC
Take yourself beyond the confinements of traditional strength training and go back to basics with us. In this 90-minute practical workshop, Head of Education Russ Harris will be taking you through everything you need to know about primal movements and how to make the most of them according to your specific fitness goal.
We'll also be covering:
- Bodyweight exercises for all levels
- Fluid movement between mobility and dynamic strength, to static strength, to balance, and back again
- How to communicate effectively with your body and the way it moves
This workshop will be challenging for everyone but accessible to all, so whether you consider yourself a complete beginner or want to brush up on your technique, we'd love to have you with us.
Additional Online Support:
In order to provide you with a 360 learning experience which caters to different learner types, each workshop ticket will also come complete with:
- Presentation slides from the day
- Video tutorials of the exercises covered
Refunds accepted up to 7 days before the event.
Exchanges accepted up to 3 days before the event.
SIX3NINE PERSONAL TRAINING
41-44 GREAT QUEEN STREET
Entrance via Drury Lane
RECEIVE A FREE WORKSHOP
Receive 6 workshop tickets for the price of 5.
Simply enter the promo code TEAMSIX3NINE at check-out.